Monday, July 30, 2012

WAY TOO LONG

It has been WAY TOO LONG since my last post here. I've finally started to figure out a few things in my life. I know a couple of months ago, I was very set on Marine Biology, and Photography...but I think God has a different plan for me. It's something I have been guided to by my wonderful college counselor! I don't think I want to share with you all quite yet what it is...only because I am only just discovering it for myself. One thing to say would be...that I have never been able to actually see myself doing what is described in a degree description until this. So it's kinda funny how things work. I am currently taking the first introductory class to the major, and I am extremely interested in it. I have also been doing much better in this class within the first week, than I was doing in three years of Biology related classes. So that is exciting for me! I'm super pumped for what the next two years will bring...

As it is late, and I have a test in my other class tomorrow, I'm going to say goodnight. But I will return sooner than later...I promise!

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment